Moodle guide for students
4. Log in to DevMoodle (others)
If you don't have Kamit User ID or your not a student or staff member of any other Univeristy of Applied Sciences, please use Microsoft login.
Sign in to DevMoodle can be done with Microsoft account. Use your organzation O365 account to sign in.
If you don't have any O365 in your organization, you can use your personal Microsoft account. Make sure that all information is correct (your name etc.)
Tip: close your browser also after you have logged out from Moodle.
If you don't have Microsoft account, please contact your contact person. Contact person can make request for Moodle account for Devmoodle from KamIT Helpdesk.
1. Log in page can be found in frontpage from up up right corner or under the shortcuts.
2. Select the Microsoft link.
3. Enter your school email address. NB! your O365 username and password might not be the same so check what is your email address. After that your you will be automatically guided to your school organization's O365 sign in page. Enter your password.
If your home organization doesn't use O365, you can use your personal Microsoft account instead.
4. Next Moodle informs what kind of permission it needs from your account. Press Yes or Accept if you want to use Moodle.
5. Next you will get verification email to the email address you used to sign in.
6. Open the email and follow the instructions in verification email. NB! verification email might be also in Other tab in the email.
7. Next you will get message that your registration has been confirmed. From Courses button you can browse Moodle courses. Next time when you log in to Moodle select the Microsoft link and enter you email address and password. You don't need to do this registration phase anymore.
8. If you get following message when you are logging in with Microsoft account, please do following steps:
Option A: Press Continue (Jatka) button, choose Microsoft link again and wait a second. If it still doesn't work select press again Continue (Jatka) button, select Microsoft link and press Use another account (Käytä toista tiliä). Enter your email and password again.
Option B: Clear your browsing data, close your browser and log in to Moodle again.
Option C: Use another browser (gg. Chrome, FireFox, Edge, Opera etc.)
Tip: when you log out from Moodle, close your browser also.